Londerzeel, Belgium, EU (non UK)
Belchim Crop Protection is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of present-day agriculture.
In your role as Registration Chemist you will support the formulation development projects by organizing the necessary physical & chemical studies required by registration authorities for plant protection products. You will assist in the development of both new and improved formulations, by defining which physchem studies should be executed and by organizing them for current & new potential registration projects, in line with the timelines and budget. You will propose and carry out necessary non-GLP physchem studies by formulation type (e.g. EC, OD, WDG, ..) in line with defined targets.
Furthermore you will follow-up data calls in the physchem area and prepare draft rebuttal documents. You will also be involved in product dossier writing/review and participate in project meetings. You make sure that you are up-to-date on the latest formulation technologies, Phys & Chem requirements and new developments through conferences, self-study and networking.
You will be member of the Formulation Development Unit and the Physchem Expert team, both part of Global Regulatory Affairs department.
You will work in close collaboration with external formulation labs, contract research organizations and our in-house registration and development department.
- You have a master’s degree in (bio-) chemistry or similar by working experience.
- A first experience in physical / chemical / formulation developments in (agro-) chemical industry or related industries (food & consumer products, pharmaceuticals ..) is a plus.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- Thorough knowledge of English is a must.
- Besides strong teamworking skills, you are also capable to work independently.
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
- Potential career development within the society itself.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV via the APPLY button below
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.